Our experience in the creation of computer networks allow us to accompany you in your projects of creation or renewal of the LAN and WAN architecture taking into account the restrictions especially in terms of resilience, security and supervision.
We also offer to place the experts in network metrology.
- Development of the creation of the network architecture.
- Network measures.
- Risk analysis.
- Analysis and optimization of network configurations.
- Problem resolution
- Logical verification of security.
- Physical security audit.
- Intrusion evaluation.
- Architecture of networks compatible with IP telephony (ToIP).
- Definition of needs.
- Definition of migration plans for IP telephony.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Definition and study of their needs in relation to restrictions, resilience, continuity of activities, supervision, administration.
- Creation of the architecture diagram adapted to your needs.
- Presentation of scenarios: Advantages, Disadvantages, Impacts on the facilities, organizational impacts.
- Estimation of budgets and project planning.
Definition of needs studied and advice.
- Presentation of scenarios.
- Taking into account the continuity plan of the activity.
- Action planning.
- Budget studies.
Our advice includes the environment.
- Technical rooms.
- Air conditioning and energy.
- Security of the room.
Management of a LAN change project
The perimeter of this project: 45 sites.
- Definition of needs and technical specifications of the new LAN.
- Management of different project actors.
- Interface between external actors and the customer’s technical team.
- Guarantee the respect of the planning and the budget.
During this project, we assist our client during the phase defining technical specifications and defining the range of addresses. Then we validate the POC phases. The proposed solutions satisfy all needs.
Then we planned the different interventions in order to guarantee our clients an on-site migration as transparent as possible. The migration itself was carried out in HNO to limit to the maximum impact on its production.